Resell Rights to All Products.
Resell Rights Only Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added to paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
- If you want a refund, you cannot resell the product or any rights associated with it. When your licence expires, it will be useless to you.
- Secondly, you should maintain this licence as proof that you are a legitimate licensee. You should always have your licence in case you’re asked to prove your legitimacy.
- Third, you can’t promote the product in any way that breaks the law or violates ethics (Spam).
- You must provide your own server space, download links, payment gateway, and customer support.
- Revocation of this licence and possible legal action will result from any breach of this agreement.
- Any and all direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or any consequential damages resulting from the use of this product are specifically excluded from any and all liability on the part of the product’s originator, programmer, or any distributor. Please note that no guarantees or warranties of any kind are made with respect to this product.
- By using this product, you agree to the “No Liability” terms and conditions. You may not use or distribute this product if you do not accept our “No Liability” policy (if applicable.)
- If you choose to use this product while not reading this notice in its entirety, you are still agreeing to be bound by its terms.
- The following limitation or exclusion may not apply to you if your jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability or incidental or consequential damages.
No cause of action shall increase the liability for damages above the amount actually paid for the product.